Sunday, October 4, 2015

Will God Come? If comes, How?


“Oh GOD, will you not talk with me?” with deep yearning, one man requested.
At that time a Cuckoo sang near him but, he missed to observe that.
“Oh GOD, Will you not talk with me?” now he shouted in a loud voice.
At that time a loud thunder noise heard in the sky.  He missed to note this also.
“GOD, I have to see you immediately” now he prayed.
At that time a Star brightly shined in the sky. Again, he missed to observe this also.
“GOD, show me a miracle” he prayed.
At that time, the sound of a new born Child’s cry heard near him. This also missed by him.
“GOD, to know that you are here near me, please touch me” he cried.
At that time a beautiful Butterfly sat on his shoulder. He removed it by his hand.
God presents in the small and simple things surrounding us. So, Do not miss these Graceful gift from GOD.
Don’t expect that God will come in a form as expected by you.


No comments:

Post a Comment