Saturday, December 6, 2014

Our dreams


HOW TO CHANGE WALLPAPERS IN ANDROID AUTOMATICALLY

Hello friends, I hope you already know the wallpaper changing feature in WINDOWS 7 & WINDOWS 8. I really Like this feature more than my Facebook status. Recently I buy a new tablet with android 4.0 and i was missing that wallpaper changing feature in it. So I decided to find something for me to make it possible to change wallpaper automatically on my Android TABLET and in the last i come to know there is an APP available to perform this task. So now I am going to share it with you, here are some steps just read and follow them carefully..
 
 
STEP 1.
First of all download this app on your android phone or tablet from android market – Automatic Wallpaper Changer 3
 
Now install it on your phone or tablet


STEP 3.
Open the app and select the wallpaper to play in slideshow.
[Note:- You can also customize wallpaper changing time according to your wish.]

” ENJOY & WAIT FOR NEXT ” 

No comments:

Post a Comment